As the colder months approach, it is a perfect time to start adding comfortable and warm staples to your collection. One of the reason we love this sweater is how soft it is inside! It is one of the softest interiors we offer. Made of 75% cotton and 25% polyester fleece.
The neckline is finished with 3/4" contrast white neck tape and sewn in back patch label which is important to keep in mind if you are thinking of rebranding. The neck, shoulders and waist band are all finished with a 1x1 athletic rib knit with spandex for that added bit of elasticity. Crewnecks in general are really rising in popularity and with paired with the durability of Anvil products this would be a great option for printing and embroidering.
The colour selection at this point is not huge but it has all the staple neutral colours! Like the fabric but not a fan of the crewneck? Check out the companion style Anvil 71600 zip up hoodie with a similar look and feel. Check out the style and colours!
- Preshrunk fleece knit
- Fabric 30/1
- Transitioning to side seam in 2019
- 1/4" Contrast White neck tape
- Back patch
- Double-needle topstitch at neck and shoulder
- 2" Rolled forward shoulder
- 1x1 rib spandex cuffs and waistband
- Woven label
- Care label
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Fiber content varies by color, see color list for exceptions